The Final Action Plan is complete! Thank you for helping to shape this plan for NUCFAC and the urban forestry community for 2016 – 2026!
The Final Plan is available in several formats:
– The Action Plan Research Needs document
– Research Needs Print Version updated 11/2016
– The Action Plan Funding Needs document
Round One of the Engagement is now complete (check our progress on the action planning process). This round served as our “idea generation” phase. Engagement activities in Phase 1 included:
- 26 Interviews with Key Urban Forestry Leaders and Stakeholders
- A Key Issues Report (Fall 2014) that synthesizes information gathered from the Interviews
- Stakeholder Information Sessions and Input at the Partners in Community Forestry Conference in Charlotte, NC (November 2014)
- A National Stakeholder Engagement using the Mind Mixer Platform (November-December 2014)
- Four conference calls to receive input and guidance Strategic Advisory Team, which represents the Community of Practice
- Three feedback sessions with NUCFAC and three meetings with the NUCFAC Action Plan Sub-Team.
With each step, we received feedback and guidance from the Project Team. The ideas generated, collected, and organized in Round One of the Engagement will inform our Draft Action Plan Framework, which is currently being written. Please see below for a summary of the participation in the Mind Mixer Digital Engagement, a map of where respondents were from, and a word cloud that captures the key words and phrases identified in the Mind Mixer comments.